Sunday, August 23, 2009

Totoro, Totoro

Last night was spent watching My Neighbor Totoro for the second time in four days. I love the sweet story-line, believable characters, and its genuine portrayal of the trials and joys of childhood. I most certainly recommend this. Totoro, I believe, has just qualified for the collection of films I can watch endlessly and not tire of. So far this prestigious collection is comprised of The Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Howl's Moving Castle, and Amelie. If you have not seen these films, you should. Their images are beautiful and their stories compelling. The things I appreciate most in quality films.




As for other news, God blessed this afternoon with getting to know new friends, eating much too much, and planning a church. He is good.

Also, the word of today is reticent and it is Barbara Eden's (I dream a Jeannie) birthday. She turned 75.

The things you learn on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment