Thursday, September 24, 2009

the moral of lines

I was thinking just now about coloring books and how coloring books are so much fun. And I wished I had a really lovely coloring book... you know, for those often times of no inspiration? Well, I looked on amazon (because if it isn't on amazon it probably doesn't exist) and found some lovely coloring books. 


 
Between the Lines
by Sol Lewitt, R. Crumb, and Alexis Rockman

 
Art Masterpieces to Color
by Dover

 
Mexican Folk Art
by Marty Noble

 
Paisley Designs Coloring Book
By Marty Noble

 
A Kaleidoscopia Coloring Book: Abstract Adventure II
by Kendall Bohn

 
Trolls, Elves, and Fairies
by Jan Sovak

 
Victorian Fashions
by Tom Tierney

 
The Victorian House Coloring Book
by Daniel Lewis and Kristin Helberg

 
Forest Animals
by Dianne Gaspas

 
Garden Flowers Coloring Book
by Stefen Bernath

 
Fifty Favorite Birds
by Lisa Bonforte


Now I want to go fly in an airplane and take all of these coloring books with me.

1 comment: