Tuesday, September 1, 2009

picture this

Yesterday was exciting because I finally hung up all my pictures! For so long I have been collecting and transforming picture frames, and I am finally able to enjoy it all up on my wall. It took longer than I had imagined to choose the nicest arrangement. I am much too fickle when it comes to this kind of thing.


At last I found an arrangement that I was happy with. Then I got down and measured, marked, hammered, and nailed - and only changed me mind twice or thrice. I am most pleased with the result. My wall is completely transformed.



Before painting and picture hanging

The finished product

Happy Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. lindsay ! this is fantastic !
    i can not wait to see it in person :)!!!
    your room is truly amazing! an absolute haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way. i love this wall of yours.

    ReplyDelete